Hello and Welcome!
Today I was nominated to take part in the Versatile Blogger Award, and I’m super excited to do so! I’ve seen some of these tags floating around but didn’t really expect to be tagged to do one as I don’t consider my blog particularly well-established. Every time something like this happens I’m always shocked. I think it’s really easy with blogging to forget that the numbers in your stats are real people but I’m so, so, so grateful for every single person who reads my blog and engages with me! It’s so surreal when people talk to me about my blog in person. I started this because when went to buy a beauty product and looked for a review I was finding it really hard to find ones that told me exactly what I needed to know. So this blog came about to try to help people, and of course because I love writing and beauty!
Anyway that has absolutely nothing to do with the Versatile Blogger Award, I’m just really happy and thankful!
So firstly, I’d like to say a massive thank you to Anna’s Little Thing for nominating me to do this! Check her blog out through the above link, she writes about beauty and lifestyle. Take the time to have a look through her blog, and give her a follow!
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is an opportunity to share the blogs that you love the most, taking into account the quality of what they write, their uniqueness, and their love for what they’re writing about.
There are a few rules to the award which are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts about Me
Firstly, I’ll give you some pictures of me (taken from my Instagram) in case you’ve never seen my face before!
Honestly this is really difficult for me, I have no idea what to write but I’m going to give this a go! This is going to be a really weird mix of facts.
- I’m basically obsessed with lipstick, it’s my favourite beauty product. Do I need more lipstick? Absolutely not. Will I buy more? You bet.
- I love making people laugh, there’s nothing better to me than making someone else happy even if it’s just the smallest amount.
- I’m currently studying for a master’s degree in Events Management and have a undergraduate degree in English Literature.
- When I was 14 I randomly had internal bleeding and had to have one of my ovaries removed. I used to do street dance before, but was in too much pain to go afterwards and never got back into it.
- I’m absolutely terrified of puppets and dolls and I have no idea why – I can just about tolerate mannequins but puppets and dolls are a no go for me.
- I suffer from migraines and have since I was a child. I currently take 8 tablets a day as a preventative and have others prescribed for when it still (inevitably) happens.
- I have a comic/graphic novel collection and have watched basically every Marvel movie (DC not so much because they haven’t quite nailed it yet). I got into this through my eldest brother (I have three brothers). I always like the villains more than the heroes, they’re just usually more interesting.
Okay so that’s my 7 facts; I kind of feel like I snuck in multiple facts in one which might be cheating but there’s no rule against it!
I nominate (this isn’t in any particular order):
- Amethyst Rose Beauty
- Bella Inizio
- All Things Allatt
- Hannah’s Wonderland
- Kat’s Chats
- Mademoiselle O’Lantern
- The Whimsical Chick
- Michelle Prestige
- Originally Lexy
- Sop’s Blog
- Ellie’s Bits of Beauty
I’m really sorry if any of the blogs I’ve tagged have already done this!
Okay so this brings us to the end of this post! I really hope that you liked it, it’s completely different from anything that I usually post but I really enjoyed doing it. Let me know if you want me to do any other posts like this in the future! If you did enjoy reading this then please give this post a like. Also be sure to follow my blog if you want to read some beauty reviews – I post at least two a week.
Check out my previous posts!